This is part of the Friday Track
Tickets available during online registration only
Learn how to apply apply artificial neural networks to the task of deep learning in this intensive half-day course with limited attendees and expert trainers.
This is a “zero-to-hero” deep learning workshop; a crash course on the basics of machine learning and deep learning, explained with intuitive examples and visualisations instead of heavy mathematics and formulas. No serious mathematics or computer science knowledge is required. By the end you will be able to build and train a deep neural network to perform basic visual recognition tasks and understand what’s going on – and what’s possible – within one of the most exciting tech fields of our generation.
Links and advice for further study will also be provided at the end of the workshop, for those who want to keep learning.
- No mathematics or advanced computer science knowledge required!
- Laptop Computer
- Modern web browser (latest Firefox or Chrome)
- Python: basic familiarity with the Python programming language preferred.
- Working “Anaconda Python” installation: https://www.anaconda.com/download/
- Working “Tensorflow” installation: https://www.tensorflow.org/
For advanced users who have a custom python setup you’ll need these packages:
- Jupyter Notebook
Duration: 3 hours
Price: $399 (Festival ticket also required)
Available as a bundle with Voice Assistants and AI workshop for $499